Over the last 10 years my interest has peaked in disease prevention, using evidence based natural methods. These include all of the following:
- Diet. Mostly plant based.
- Exercise. In moderation.
- Positive mental attitude.
- Mindfulness and meditation.
- Sleep and rest. Lack of adequate quality sleep has become an epidemic.
- Key supplements. Especially the ones that are not easily available by diet alone.
I'm looking to create a community of like minded people around this. If you have experience in evidence based natural health, and are interested in helping me spread the word, then please contact me.
In the meantime, check some of my favourite books listed below:
- Doctor Yourself
- The Blue Zones
- Clean Gut
- How Not To Die
- Brain Maker
- Cracking the Aging Code
- Healing with CBD
- Food: What the Heck Should We Eat
- The Longevity Code
And, check out some of my favourite podcasts on iTunes:
Do you know what telomeres are and the Hayflick Limit? And how they affect aging in your body? And how to potentially slow down and maybe one day reverse aging? If not, you should head on over to the link below to find out all about it: